This is what I am focused on currently:
- Diving into learning new methods and tools for my new analytics position
- Statistics (esp. Weibull analysis and forecasting)
- Python (yay Jupyter notebooks and ipython!)
- R (using
'='? What is this madness…)
- SQL (query all the things!)
- JMP (“I could probably do this in R or python…”)
- Tableau (witty statement here)
- Getting fluent in Spanish. I’m using Duolingo and Gabe Wyner’s Anki system.
- Trying to read more, Netflix less, and maybe…just maybe write a blog post now and then.
Thanks to Derek Sivers for the inspiration for this page!
This page was last updated in February 2016.